I want more details about the trial class
What is baby toes ballet?
Ages 2 – 6 only
- Children’s classes are especially important to us at The Dance Studio and therefore we ensure they are placed together into our specialised Baby Toes Ballet Program.
- All children will have had their 2nd birthday to participate in the 2/3 year-old class, 3rd birthday to participate in the 3/4 year old class and 4th birthday for the 4/5 year old classes. “Jump and Jive” boys only classes can be timetabled to suit with a group of 6 or more students.
Classes in Hawthorn + Surrey Hills
Specialised Class by a Professional Dance Studio
- The classes help develop motor skills, creativity and musicality as well as being lots of fun! Parents are invited to watch the last class of each term so that they can see their child’s progress and also to give the children an opportunity to perform what they have been learning.
- The Dance Studio is an award winning studio. You can read more about our achievements here.
How does the Trial Class Work?
- Complete the form below with your child’s details
- Our staff will call you to arrange the trial class.
- There is no obligation to join our school, we just welcome your child to see if they enjoy the class and their class mates.